“Not One Muslim” - Dominik Tarczynski on Migration, The Fight for Europe and Helping Donald Trump

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, it was fairly commonplace and talked about a lot online till not that long ago.

Major khujli man, and unable to scratch. Koi dhoondh ke lao (((unke))) plan ka naam !

There's a lot of resentment toward the gora Ashkenaz Jews in the muslim world.

Its all very racist.

They come in all shapes, sizes and colour. From what I've seen, many look just like any rando arab from Egypt or whatever, long azz noses, kaley baal.. but even a lot of the Polish etc gora ones have some Semite dna. They have weird names.. Mataal, Mogan, Yoni, Kobi.. and whatnot :P

Nakba sharma ji.

Immigrants include you, you clowns

Same as with Canada who do you think one of the biggest immigrant groups is?,, it's Indians

Europe is a dying continent, marriage problems, divorce sky rocketing, low birth rates

Without immigration, they are done for, the bigger economies understand this, thus even though they have issues they are trying to drag migrants into the country

The smaller ones think they can do without but ultimately they will face the same fate unless they resolve their population issues

Bhai speak for yourself. I'm no immigrant. I live and love proudly on my own soil. On my do gaj jameen.

Cheers, Doc

Bhai speak for yourself. I'm no immigrant. I live and love proudly on my own soil. On my do gaj jameen.

Cheers, Doc
Man, you people ran for your lives from Iran donkeys years ago and are still cribbing about it...

Europe is a utter mess, only a idiot thinks he belongs here, just enjoy yourself whilst it lasts and when it implodes get out

Man, you people ran for your lives from Iran donkeys years ago and are still cribbing about it...

Europe is a utter mess, only a idiot thinks he belongs here, just enjoy yourself whilst it lasts and when it implodes get out

Yes my ancestors were surely war and religious persecution refugees. Maybe the original ones from where the concept is derived. However, I am not. So yes Hussain, speak for yourself. I live on my land. You live on the white man's land. At his whim. Big big difference.

And you are obviously not invested in the land or its people. So why should they be invested on you or those like you? You and @PAKISTANFOREVER are actually near perfect caricatures of what Europe sees you as. And are responding.

Cheers, Doc

In the end Alexander beat crap out of Iran and till Ardeshir , 400 years later, they didn't have country. They had a bit if Parthia.
Hazrei Umar RAc, beat crap out of them, because they wanted it .
He said after the first of victories " If I can put wall of fire between us and Persians , I would"
Slejuks, Timurids , Ilhans etc
Even Nadir Shah was a Suni Turk and as was his Army
Even Heracles pushed Persians out .
Rome , far away, few times took over Ktesifon.
Considering that you mimic the talk of American Blacks it is pretty obvious
Bhai , da and all those raviing which help you not to look like a call center employee?
Have I said something incorrect?
Feel free to disapprove me ? Bhai haha haha, , go it is your shift, Mr Subjugated
You should stay silent. You don't even have any history.

Yes my ancestors were surely war and religious persecution refugees. Maybe the original ones from where the concept is derived. However, I am not. So yes Hussain, speak for yourself. I live on my land. You live on the white man's land. At his whim. Big big difference.

And you are obviously not invested in the land or its people. So why should they be invested on you or those like you? You and @PAKISTANFOREVER are actually near perfect caricatures of what Europe sees you as. And are responding.

Cheers, Doc

Bingo,

Don't get me wrong any decent person I wish well, and being born and raised here I obviously have a connection to the country and it's land even culture,,,, but we all know we are not really from here

If the people don't accept you, what are you going to do????? Act like some Indian clown larping as a white man calling himself tim

Just relax, try to do well for yourself and your family and half a foot in your origin country

Bingo,

Don't get me wrong any decent person I wish well, and being born and raised here I obviously have a connection to the country and it's land even culture,,,, but we all know we are not really from here

If the people don't accept you, what are you going to do????? Act like some Indian clown larping as a white man calling himself tim

Just relax, try to do well for yourself and your family and half a foot in your origin country

But if that's the case, you need to be invested in your origin country. So that its worth moving back to were things to go south in where you are not from. Throwing money at it will do nothing but make the corrupt richer. As they too move to where you are. Leaving the native Pakistanis groaning under the stress of keeping the nation afloat. For you when you decide to return. If you decide to return. Or are forced to. But I guess that's a different topic and would derail this one.

Cheers, Doc

Bro, when you declare war on someone, you set out to destroy the fk out of them.

Not give them your home to stay on after you've burnt their's down.

Dunno where you've mounted this typically Muslim entitled horse that goes by the name of Europe for Muslim War Survivors.

They did you an uncharacteristic favor. In the old fays they would have simply wiped you out.

And Muslims turned around and abused that. And worse. Crowed about how they and their faith was going to take Europe over!

You bet they will start ising live rounds.

At the very least.

The Jews are an ancient people. They understand blood faith soil.

Why the hell are they going to make way on their sacred soil for a 1400 year old faith?!

Get real.

You think tomorrow if Zoroastrians had nukes, Iran would have Islam living peacefully alongside?

That's my question for you. Since you've got so many for me.

Cheers, Doc

No matter how much you try, you won't be able to transplant your unending historical Zorro angst onto any group looking like they will stick it to the Muslims, this is not every topic here 🙄

blood, soil religion... except welcome Africans to Europe and please no Catholicism or Jesus for Europe.... When you insist on absolute blood purity for yourself, this position you have for Europe is suggesting spite

Actually, according to far right groups, multicultural migration to the West is a Jewish plot. According to them, some Jewish leaders proclaimed after WW2 that they would destroy the white race as payback for the Holocaust. I even remember seeing an alleged transcript of such a speech, although I don't know its authenticity.

And @r3alist is right: these far right loons only talk openly against Muslims because the Zionist media has made it acceptable but, in reality, they hate all non-whites.

@vsdoc will still not unambiguously say whether he supports this polish politician making the same statement about Africans in Poland, on the basis of blood soil religion

No matter how much you try, you won't be able to transplant your unending historical Zorro angst onto any group looking like they will stick it to the Muslims, this is not every topic here 🙄

blood, soil religion... except welcome Africans to Europe and please no Catholicism or Jesus for Europe.... When you insist on absolute blood purity for yourself, this position you have for Europe is suggesting spite

I don't understand your inability to grasp that I have zero issues with Europe for white Christian Europeans.

I'm not understanding where the message is breaking down.

Africa is for Africans.

The middle east is for the Jews and Arabs and Turks and Persians.

South Asia is for Indians. Including Pakistanis Nepalis Bhutanese Bangladeshis and Sri Lankans.

China is for the Chinese. Japan for the Japanese. Korea for Koreans.

South East Asia is for the multitude tribes there. As well as Chinese and Indian influxes. Historically.

This is the old world.

The new world is made of late mediaeval European colonization.

Move there if you want to. Do not displace ancient people from their lands. And try displacing and mutating their resident cultures.

Cheers, Doc

Last edited:
@Sharma Ji .. well done, 4 pages 😇

Only because it was not the UK.

Am I still green and posting.

There is no absolute freedom of expression. Not in the world. Not on X. Not on PDF. All 30-50 active posting members of us. 🤣

A lot of perfectly fine well settled Indian friends are seriously considering moving back to India, for various reasons, but they just want a quiet functional simple life.
Then they see how Westernism, globalism or whatever is increasingly in urban India at an increasing pace

So back to topic...blood, faith, soil

Blood ... Slavic
Faith... Catholic, Jesus Christ
Soil... Poland

I don't see Muslims undermining Catholics or Jesus

I also don't see Hindus doing this
Canadians will be relieved, no more public $hitting.

I don't understand your inability to grasp that I have zero issues with Europe for white Christian Europeans.

I'm not understanding where the message is breaking down.

Africa is for Africans.

The middle east is for the Jews and Arabs and Turks and Persians.

South Asia is for Indians. Including Pakistanis Nepalis Bhutanese Bangladeshis and Sri Lankans.

China is dor the Chinese. Japan for the Japanese. Korea for Koreans.

South East Asia is for the multitude tribes there. As well as Chinese and Indian influxes. Historically.

This is the old world.

The new world is made of late mediaeval European colonization.

Move there if you want to. Do not displace ancient people from their lands. And try displacing and mutating their resident cultures.

Cheers, Doc

For you, people moving there = displacement of ancient people, an invasion

Nonsense dichotomy, wtf is an ancient person anyway 🤣

A non category.

apparently these same people coming control the levers of culture and mutating it🤣

For example...who exactly was responsible for the biggest mutation of European history, the Paris Olympics opening ceremony, whose creation was that?

Those damn Muslim Invaders...🙄

For you, people moving there = displacement of ancient people, an invasion

Nonsense dichotomy, wtf is an ancient person anyway 🤣

A non category.

apparently these same people coming control the levers of culture and mutating it🤣

For example...who exactly was responsible for the biggest mutation of European history, the Paris Olympics opening ceremony, whose creation was that?

Those damn Muslim Invaders...🙄

So who appointed you (Asian and Middle Eastern and African Muslims) as the European cultural soul police?

P.S. 3 smilies in one post means you are about to capitulate. Just saying ....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Pakistan Defence Latest

Back