HInduphobia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Instead of making sanghis sacrificial goats. You need to tell them the truth that they have lost the war and there is nothing they can do change that

Sanghis lost sight of who the real enemy was.

And started flailing around like chtyas at everyone not gau matra drinking northie.

Time we slapped sense into them.

see your neighborhood molvi and hakeem

@SteppeWolff pay attention here, you are either too religious, or not religious enough.

Either way, you are doing something wrong, until ghar wapsi😂

Historically, hardline Hindus have never liked educated Muslims with a robust Muslim identity, fyi.

India is your home because your actual home got captured by the people you hate

You had to ran away from that home and make India your home

Not people.

The people are us only.

@SteppeWolff pay attention here, you are either too religious, or not religious enough.

Historically, hardline Hindus have never liked educated Muslims with a robust Muslim identity, fyi.
mercy petition file kar

well educated Muslims ki mujhe mat sikhao pls

These retards are stuck in those Bollywood stereotypes, we go to Molvi or Hakeems 😭🤦

Coming on the second point, they can cope but educated Muslims are well aware of our Muslim identity.

We aren't a critically endangered species heading to extinction, guess we gonna have the last laugh.

It's "Kam-zor" not Kamjor
Last laugh? Lol
I can assure you half of the arab world have become ex-muslims now.
Islam is dying internally. I myself knows many ex-muslims who never came infront but just act like muslims.

Even there a hadith in sahih muslim about end of Islam by Prophet SAW himself.
Can you deny prophet's words?

Read....

Sahih Muslim 146 (Book 1, Hadith 280) #7545
The Strange Nature of Islam

SUMMARY: Islam began as something strange and will return to being strange, just like a snake crawling back into its hole.
It is narrated on the authority of Ibn 'Umar ('Abdullah b. 'Umar) that the Messenger of Allah ﷺ observed: Verily Islam started as something strange and it would again revert (to its old position) of being strange just as it started, and it would recede between the two mosques just as the serpent crawls back into its hole.
وَحَدَّثَنِي مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ رَافِعٍ، وَالْفَضْلُ بْنُ سَهْلٍ الأَعْرَجُ، قَالاَ حَدَّثَنَا شَبَابَةُ بْنُ سَوَّارٍ، حَدَّثَنَا عَاصِمٌ، - وَهُوَ ابْنُ مُحَمَّدٍ الْعُمَرِيُّ - عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنِ ابْنِ عُمَرَ، عَنِ النَّبِيِّ ﷺ قَالَ ‏ "‏ إِنَّ الإِسْلاَمَ بَدَأَ غَرِيبًا وَسَيَعُودُ غَرِيبًا كَمَا بَدَأَ وَهُوَ يَأْرِزُ بَيْنَ الْمَسْجِدَيْنِ كَمَا تَأْرِزُ الْحَيَّةُ فِي جُحْرِهَا​

Sanghis lost sight of who the real enemy was.

And started flailing around like chtyas at everyone not gau matra drinking northie.

Time we slapped sense into them.

Even if sanghis start seeing the real enemy, there is very little they can do

That is why I said. You both are defeated and humiliated

At least hindus have a country for now. You lack that too

These people hate hindus because hindus aren't cowards who converted at swordpoint.

Defeated?

Areesh you are a Pakistani in Pakistan.

Bas kar bhai.

Last laugh? Lol
Islam is dying internally. I myself knows many ex-muslims who never came infront but just act like muslims.

Read....

SUMMARY: Islam began as something strange and will return to being strange, just like a snake crawling back into its hole.

وَحَدَّثَنِي مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ رَافِعٍ، وَالْفَضْلُ بْنُ سَهْلٍ الأَعْرَجُ، قَالاَ حَدَّثَنَا شَبَابَةُ بْنُ سَوَّارٍ، حَدَّثَنَا عَاصِمٌ، - وَهُوَ ابْنُ مُحَمَّدٍ الْعُمَرِيُّ - عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنِ ابْنِ عُمَرَ، عَنِ النَّبِيِّ ﷺ قَالَ ‏ "‏ إِنَّ الإِسْلاَمَ بَدَأَ غَرِيبًا وَسَيَعُودُ غَرِيبًا كَمَا بَدَأَ وَهُوَ يَأْرِزُ بَيْنَ الْمَسْجِدَيْنِ كَمَا تَأْرِزُ الْحَيَّةُ فِي جُحْرِهَا​
Ignoring your post, your are quoting references without having any idea about the background behind it. Avg Lindu

Last laugh? Lol

Read....

This is about end of times p@jeet

Once Islam would have total domination of the world

This matter will certainly reach every place touched by the night and day. Allah will not leave a house of mud or even fur except that He will cause this religion to enter it, by which the honorable will be honored, and the disgraceful will be disgraced. Allah will honor the honorable with Islam and He will disgrace the disgraceful with unbelief.

Ibn Ḥanbal, Musnad Aḥmad, 28:154, no. 16957

After complete domination Islam would be abandoned by the people on which the dooms day would come. Obviously dooms day is meant for kuffar only and that is what is said in hadeeth you quoted

stereotypes, we go to Molvi or Hakeems 😭🤦

Coming on the second point, they can cope but educated Muslims are well aware of our Muslim identity.
and that will be your reality

death by a thousand gangou cuts and mosquito bites

UK type nikal ja, while you still can, srsly

He is a Hindu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back